MIZUSHIMA-HIRO

march - 09 - 2009

Official site

TOMA

march - 09 - 2009

Russian fans

POST-TITLE-HERE

Posted by Author On Month - Day - Year

POST-SUMMARY-HERE

POST-TITLE-HERE

Posted by Author On Month - Day - Year

POST-SUMMARY-HERE

POST-TITLE-HERE

Posted by Author On Month - Day - Year

POST-SUMMARY-HERE

Автор: yoursovest On 11:25

0 Response to " "

Отправить комментарий

    Drop CM Drop conference Crows Zero II CM
    website translation
    +МоёМесто.ru -----

    Who i'm?

    Моя фотография
    Hi, minna! My name is Alena. I write mostly in Russian. I know English bad, but I try to communicate it, so do not pay special attention to grammar and punctuation mistakes ;-) I love japanise and korean culture. In this blog i will write about many interesting things (particularly about my favorite boys - Ikuta Toma, Mizushima Hiro, Shirota Yu, Miura Haruma, Narimiya Hiroki, Matsumoto Jun, Kim Jae Woоk and ets). Glab you enjoy it =)